The men's team finished in 29th place while the women scored a 35th place finish.
- Bradshaw led the Spartans for the sixth time this season as she finished in 192nd with a time of 24:17.20.
- Fatima Pedroza, Alicia Chavez and Kelsey Warren each improved their time at this year's race from last year.
- The women finished with a team average time of 24:47.86
- Jones led the men with a 97th place finish in a 10k personal-best 31:36.60, which is the fourth-fastest 10k time in school history. Jones is the first Upstate runner to finish in the top 100 at the Southeast Regional meet since Griffin Eubanks in 2015.
- Jones, Jacob Coccia, Roman Mealing and Abraham Hernandez lowered their time at this year's race compared to a year ago.
- The men finished with a team average time of 32:55.54
- NC State won the women's race while Furman claimed the men's race.
- Charlotte's Caroline Sang won the women's race while Lawrence Kipkoech led a 1-2 finish for Campbell in the men's race.
Upstate Women's Results (6K)
199: Marcy Bradshaw – 24:17.20
203: Shamia Thompson – 24:20.10
211: Krysta Pierstorff – 24:32.40
231: Fatima Pedroza – 25:13.10
238: Mia Davis – 25:36.50
245: Alicia Chavez – 26:26.50
252: Kelsey Warren – 27:27.00
Upstate Men's Results (10K)
97: Dorian Jones- 31:36.60
145: Jacob Coccia – 32:31.90
183: Roman Mealing – 33:23.40
187: Abraham Hernandez – 33:30.80
190: Ereck Lewis – 33:35.00
193: Jared Coccia – 33:39.90
217: Cory Tate – 34:54.60
Follow Upstate cross country on Facebook (UpstateAthletics), Twitter (@UpstateXCTrack), Instagram (@upstatespartans), YouTube (USCUpstateAthletics) and text/email alerts (www.upstatespartans.com/list-signup).